not too late for 2010

Is it too late to reminisce 2010, just want to recap on how 2010 have treated me. I would say many rough patch that me and Marion went through but so far we hurdle all that and made it thru. Went through our FB profile pictures and saw many photos of us on occasion/situation/events which bears many wonderful memories.

Highlight of last year we knew that we made our mind up to stay together forever, and embark on another life greatest adventure. Wah im making it sound like as if a prince going to marry me. Hahaha but let be like that coz in my eyes he is the prince. Bluek! To those who puke while reading this brave yourself coz I have more mushy stuffs..... Kidding lah!

So anyway that wasn’t just that, last year too marks the 1st year of Pikachu’s primary education, switching to a new job, building Summer InLove and many other crucial moments. These are those moments that 2010 have brought me the joy and painstakingly endure it (in a good way) To think about it again, it isn’t that bad after all. Many sweat, tears and joy colored my life last year.

Here is some of that pixel moment of my life that I wish to remember forever.


this picture i like the most.

this part i just realize how i actually raise such a vain daughter. lol!

And to Marion, thank you so much for all the things that you have done for me and pikachu. Love you loads!

I hope this is not too late to remember this 2 person in my life that give me strength to go through the maddness in life.

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts