Travel : Road Trip to Malacca and KL

Okay I know im so freaking guilty for not completing this blog entry but seriously the only excuse I have was being busy with gazillion things. Haizzz can I ever find a better excuse.
Anyway the blog entry that I really wanna share with everyone about is our “Road Trip” with the 1st time driver of road trip. I should say the timing of our trip was abit hasty coz we were delay due to unforeseen circumstances but this just give us another reason for another road trip to Malacca & KL. Next time we shall plan well and by next time we would be an expert to drive there.
So we start off driving from Spore around 12++ afternoon instead of the early wee morning that we should. We couldn’t be bothering about taking Tuas Checkpoint coz it was way much easier with taking the Causeway. I am not gonna be arrogant that driving for the first time was easy but with a “reliable GPS”on your iphone is all you need to get to Malacca baby. Don’t bother about the maps or whatsoever.
In total the whole driving took us about 3hours to get to Malacca plus and minus the Jam traffic here and there in Malaysia. But scenery was amazingly nice while you drive compare to taking a flight or bus. We did a few pit stops for the driver.  So far we manage to stock up light snack and water from the petrol kiosk and also not forgetting to pump petrol too.
At this moment all I did was sleep in the car coz it was raining when we were about to enter Malacca, But when I woke up this is what I get, I kinda like the picture of the rain. But obviously the wonderful naturally greenery of malaysia was watching me enjoying a my cold and nice sleep in the car.
So we check in to this hotel that apparently did not meet our standard, so im not gonna talk about it but in the evening we head out for dinner at the Bandar, luckily I found Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa which bring a lot of memories while I was in KL a few years ago. Ahhh only ppl like can enjoy the expensive nasi lemak. We went jalan2 around the night market. Too bad we started at night so we didn’t manage to go to all the mahkam and museum which I was looking forward too. But that was alright at the night market we bedal a lot of food and we went to Jonker Walk, ahhh this place must go die die must go k.

So when you reach there the first thing first must go to this shop and eat chendol!!! Must go ah if not you regret the shit out of yourself and wont sleep well. Lol! Oh this nice place is located at Jonker Walk.



The next day we head over to KL, while searching our way out of Malacca we got abit lost, which is funny at the same time we get to wonder around Malacca driving around. We got a chance to take some historical places, so this is what we got while we were lost in Malacca.
At last when we saw this sign we finally made our way to Kuala Lumpur. In my heart i wasnt excited to leave Malacca coz there was so much history to explore but at the same time I feel excited coz I will be visiting Malacca again. Hopefully that will happen again.

So journey to KL was a breeze and we only spend a couple of hours in KL as usual everything there is still the same and nothing much but abit of shopping. So not gonna blog about it k.

Finally this entry is published! yeay!

ciao ciao



Comments

Popular Posts