everything is getting updated.....

Finally we manage to pull it off and I rush out the new collection, stocks were already crowding the living room and I feel so lousy when I look at it. So manage to get my sister to be the real life mannequin. So did her best and my best to complete it. Collection this time around not many but definitely what everyone needs in their wore robe. On top of that I’m sure you have heard of the Shopping Spree in US. Yup its coming we are consolidating the orders. As usual my mum & aunty’s friends are going crazy coz every time mum go to US they sure will ask to buy.

Let’s talk about the new collection…. This I thought was like a mix and match or random items but it turns out to have good color combo. I like this new collection coz it’s has everything in it from basic colors to items that can be worn for work and transform for dinner dates with friends or with your partner. We also have those all time favorite chiffon pieces and I love the name of all the pieces and of course I name them from some random name that comes to my mind. One of the pieces that caught my attention was the “bonnie tube dress” I like it coz it feels like a flowy dress and it can be pair with a nice cardi or puff jacket or leave as it is, all you need is good looking accessories and you can head out to town with it.
Obviously heather boho top is a hit with all. But resolution from the picture was hard to differentiate between cream and white. In real life the different is so minimal they both look almost the same. But no matter what they were the ladies favorite manage to stock 15pieces for them wow I think this top is the most stock item ever. But it was definitely love at first site, best part the crochet details on the neck area gives you the boho chic feeling and best part you can wither pair it with a pair of jean, leggings and you know what’s best for it.
As for the US Shopping spree everyone was getting really excited, relative and friend text me the moment I mentioned it on FB and Twitter (the power of technology). This may or moy not be mum last trip to US to purchase all this stuffs. So I really hope we could manage to get as much. That is why I’m encouraging everyone to join the spree. We are not just heading to factory outlet but also to their respective boutique. To find out more details to check us out on FB (there’s a link at the side bar) or at www.summerinlove.wordpress.com

Till we ramble again on the next entry

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts