its more than just $$

Yup I gave up the offer of getting a bigger salary which could give me additional income of 30%, it’s true I decline I could even end up with a car for that matter but yeah I declined that offer coz I don’t think it’s all worth it anyway. 1 thing for sure I got to travel 2hour plus to work and from work every day even thou the pay is enough to justify the distance, secondly the benefit is definitely less or almost not much despite higher salary, thirdly I choose to be near home after all coz if there would to be any emergency at home I can always run home and this also lead me to having more time on Pikachu and concentrate on her.


Many of you might say if I know the distance was too far away why even bother?? Well you see I wanted to try out and see if they would want to hire me coz just wanna know how far I can reach also I was just trying out and didn’t even expect to get it. Also the salary sounds good but I will be on contract basis for the next 10yerars with only 1 month bonus each year and only 9 days leave. After so much consideration and having Pikachu the main factor I decided not to take up. Not easy but if I was single and a workaholic I would have take it coz the amount of experience I get to be expose and this project that they are working on is about a few billion dollar project and its high profile this could also lead me to many open doors and I could even afford a car in the next 3 months but no! Instead I let it slide. One thing for sure, I know some how I got the talent and qualification for it.

By the way the job offer can in just 1 day before the interview and I didn’t had time to even compose myself to make a right decision. So at least now after having a whole day deciding and discussing with Marion I have finally come to conclusion that life is not always about the money.

Even thou 90% of the time we talk about it money directly or indirectly. Right?!

Oh well…. Now all I need to do is have tons of gratitude with what I have. Amin.

till the next entry.

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts