looking forward ahead

We definitely in the midst of getting the next collection ready…. Thinking about what shall we showcase next. We did lace and crochet but these trends are not fading in fact there is more to it! Looking forward to so many things coming SIL way. We are also deciding if when our next flea market will be. We always love having flea market at SCAPE but at the same time we always wanna do better than ever. Since last year we have so much big dreams for SIL and we trying out all sort of design and product, I do admit we still searching for that particular factor about us, coz we were experimenting with so much we need to go mainstream soon, if you get what I mean. So as usual I will be busy figuring things out here and there but most importantly we will be meeting supplier today and check out what’s new and great for us. I guess creative juice will be flowing out and which mean I will be sleeping less. Like I love to say these days “Summer InLove is not my full time job but it’s my full time passion!” Sap!! It’s true I can talk about it the whole night and the whole day and never get tired about it. During free time I can watch runway collection on youtube and never get bored of it. Marion is usually the only person that hears me out. And somehow I have influence him a lot on how to dress nice and the main reason to dress nice. In fact many have realize the way he dress has change a lot except for some days when she just finish work and couldn’t be bothered much, I excuse him for that! So that you know something is brewing in SIL, I shall leave you with anticipation aite ;) Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts