just my thought about it nothing got to do with GE

Been thinking if I should bother about the past or not, but instead I wanted to find out about what I did wrong and only then I’m able to move on and becomes a better person. Thank god for technology everything is being recorded. Things you/we say, type, click and etc etc. but while I was doing all that I make sure one thing is being recorded about how I feel on a particular thing and feeling towards something and also anger that I vent on. While back tracking all this I made a self-reflection and indeed there were something I shouldn’t have said and there were more things that I am not at the slightest regret for saying.

No doubt about it we all will tell the whole of FB at how annoying that guy in the train with bad BO or how some people pretended to be sleeping and didn’t give out their seat for a pregnant lady. And at times we twittered about things that was happening there and there or wanting to get a quick info on something or just to release tension. Well to all honesty this is very therapeutic and sometimes can be good too. When we talk about someone’s passing everyone will give their condolences faster than a phone call or a visit and if someone get married or just received a newborn baby everyone will congratulates them for it and the feeling is overwhelming and most of the time, for me I use it to spread great things to share about Summer InLove. In whatever form of expression it was mainly to express our feelings. There are also another worry when people who are reading those feelings and start to over analyze things you wrote, instead of checking with you that person spread untrue matters or simply assuming that such things happen in that way. There are many times many people love to quotes quotation from famous people, it’s very inspiring and I guess that is why people love these quotes. But then again not everyone knows the quotation…. hmmmm

Well I suppose there won’t be any balance to all this if everyone keep over analyzing things instead of clarifying it. Oh well on the other hand if they start clarifying things which means they are guilty of it. Ouch! That is a big Ouch! But then again all of us is never perfect in any way we all have to live life to the fullest and always takes the positive side of everything. Shouldn’t we be doing that?! Hmmm at least I was never guilty of any tweet or status on my FB.

And Kudos to both Nora J and Xiaxue, you guys manage to clear the air despite feeling hurt with what one have to say. It’s rare but at least we are still civil. See sometimes things like this don’t need to go out of hand. All you need is be an adult about it.

On another note we are all not perfect in anyway so we are bound to make mistake but to admit it may be hard but we should at least change our attitudes. Be nice and be kind, bitching doesn’t always win. If you want a perfect life… stop and look at the mirror and ask yourself if you can be that perfect coz at the end of the day you are the one getting burn not us and not them but YOU!
So we shall spread the love now.

Till the next entry

Ciao ciao

p.s: this entry is not referring to the argument on the GE election or to hurt anyone. Im just stating the things I see and experience. Anyway it felt great to let this out. Sorry if feel hurt after reading.

Comments

Popular Posts