just the way I am

life is pretty unpredictable all most of the time, we never know what will happen next but instead we shall embrace what comes or we step up and make that change! coz all that does matter coz it concern your good self. well it's only right that we do what we have to do.

we are all human with mistakes in life and none of us are even perfect in so many ways and this took along time  get out of my shell, well when you are young you always think that you are right but the last 5 years i learn t a huge lesson in life and accept the my mistakes and turn myself to a better person, i hope insyallah. Like i said before I'm not prefect but I always wants to see the positive side of me. during "those" times i learn from those who are experienced and take in their advice, I was even willing to try things that I taught I will never dare to do. So I stand up and move on and realize that "moving on" was the right way and the hardest.

You see the funny thing about me I'm never the type to bother with who win, who rich, who pretty, who have best of whatever, to me if you know me, you will know i don't give a 2cents hoot about what others have to think about me, i rather help those who are in need rather than to be fuss about some high school nonsense. and if you know well enough i am always a strong believer of what is more important to me. I will fight my ways through everything but if that fight was already been lost even before it starts than I guess moving along and moving out will be the best solution to what it can bring and even till now for every action, words and decision that was made by me, i never regret it.

For the past recent years Marion have been that person, that true honest person and showed me things that I often hide it. he made me realize that some times being straight up too can also be right or good and I often never thank him for making me feel like myself all the time. being together had teach us so many things we taught we will never know and it made our bond even tighter now. we are those couple who work well individually or as a couple. coz we never take advantage of each other instead we build strength after strength for each other and I'm glad we come this far.


for whatever come our way we will always be true to ourselves and will always believe that is more important for us.

and to end this uber long entry I have decided to leave you all with this vids

you are amazing just the way you are....

good night folks

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts