Silky Silk

Have ever thought about where those this silk fabric came about and how this silk fabric becomes a fabric that is being widely known all over the world. Well I am sure that some of you are still clueless to where your fabric came about and how it is being manufacture. But let me tell your something Silk is made from worms! Yes different kind of worm for different kind of Silk. eewww! im not gonn go on the details but you guys can wiki it.
Well these days everyone is ignorant to where its origins came from and we usually don’t bother. Im not a fan of silk coz I always thought Silks are for the rich, well I was wrong there were Silk fabric with different grading and quality. Ahh so I remember the last time when my mum bought some Silk fabric for our Hari Raya baju kurong I was always thrill to see how the end product would be.

You see Silk usually have this super smooth finish to it and usually they are very cooling for our crazy weather and they always make that fabric have that extra shine. That is why when we were young, mum love to buy silk to make our baju kurong. Now that Im all grown up and know where to get my sources I found that Silk fabric can comes from different type from high quality to low quality, Silk also have can be different in terms of which country they come from. They have the vietname silk, thai silk or even indian silk. it's the Silk fabric phenomenon!

So you learn some from me today ay!, Silk Fabric if you ever google it on wiki or something it actually give you the info about what silk is made from, since I am just too wussy and grouse to elaborate here, I let you guys go and find out about it. Hahaha

You know silk are so versatile these days, infact almost everyone is wearing them. Don’t believe me, go check out Summer InLove we came out with the latest collection of Lily Silk Top!


See I tell you... Silk goes a long way, with modern design Silk doesnt have to be so traditional.

In-case you are wondering Lily Silk Top is going for $22 incl normal mail. Do check out http://www.summerinlove.net/

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts