Food and Fashion

can you believe how time flies and zooms right infront of you and with a blink of an eye things started to change alot! like literally and like in a short period of time. But at this stage of my life, i just love experiencing all that I could get even thou they are gonna tired me out but I am fighting hard to stay up and moving up.

Don't know if you notice it but I have been busy with taking so much orders for Hari Raya Goodies.... dont know if you notice it but we open up another blogshop that is dedicated to just selling this wonderful super uber nice Kek Lapis that comes with a variety of flavors and Kek Kukus which tasted just like my late grandma would do it. I have been spending alot of time with Advertising and Branding and making Ume's Delights a house hold name for this Hari Raya. Yes it's true! we manage to put up an Advertorial with the Famous Blogger Diah Mastura on her blog click here to check out the Advert. It's truly has been a crazy experience so far but I still think it's SuperB. Well if you notice I kinda switch temporarily from Fashion to Food but don't worry I am still the F industry, hahaha Fashion and Food I think it's like a great combo. we shall see how that turns out, but going back to the Hari Raya goodies that my mum started out is all very business with very less playing around, we were having mad rush towards the preparation of it all. I had to take pictures of the goodies at a short notice. And we didn't even expect that the moment Diah publish the Ad the streaming of email started to flow like non stop I literally had to juggle with my full time job and emails that was coming in. it was madness, but the great thing is the number just keep hitting and hitting till we have to closed all orders early than we expected. Alhamdullilah we manage to pull through every thing.... and we are currently in the midst of preparing orders and preparing logistic. This is a huge project for me and my mum, it's been so long since we last did any food business.but i love this project and won't mind doing it with less sleep and rest.

So a short hiatus on Summer InLove for this month but i got to say I have alot of planning going on. Im starting slow this time around coz I need to focus 1 thing at a time to ensure that my time management we well prepared. But then again we manage to launched the colorful dress collection after the silky tops collection. Do check them out! 
So dont forget to go check it on the new collection and we will be back shortly for more great collection soon.

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts