THIS IS IT!

At one point in my life I thought THIS IS IT! This is what im good at and Im gonna stick to it till I retire. But now I really don’t feel it anymore. I gave up so many job offer, especially 2 huge paychecks was turn down this year. I don’t know why but I no longer driven and motivated to climb that ladder, to the extent not wanting to even try out for the job interview. And I am not saying that I am contented with what I get NO! It’s just this 9 to 5 job, going meeting, going to site, doing what I use too, seems like yesterday’s news.  My ideal job is no longer ideal to me. I know it’s such a sad case when many people out there want my position but here I am not appreciating it. Maybe my mind no longer focuses on work, I just keep telling myself to deal with this till next year.
Some people even ask why I wasted time and money to study when all I want now is OUT! I don’t know. Well not all medical student ends up becoming a doctor and not all lawyers retire from being a lawyer. I remembered someone told me that if you made your hobby a career, then you can build anything and it will always have a value no matter what. Is it true? Well Yes! At least I’m starting to belive it. Not entirely but I could smell some of my work being paid off a little by little, I don’t want to go out with a Bang right now but I want to go out slowly but surely when the right time comes am sure Allah will execute his plan for me. But I am glad to learn a lot about working in this industry for so long but maybe it’s not meant for me right now. Time has change and we need to make that change too.
As usual now I has been focusing more on Summer InLove and my next big project and hoping to update you guys on what the progress soon and you know me I always have something up my sleeves so for now I let be a mystery. Yes we have been out from SIL for awhile now due to festive season and we were helping out mum’s newest project. But all is good now I feel great to be doing what I love these days. Im so hype to tell you all what I have been up to but I rather not spoilt the surprise for now.


Good things must share when it comes to great SALE or Bargain! I will be heading to Charles & Keith huge warehouse sale later right after work. Below picture is the detail of the sale. FYI this will not be impulse purchase but it’s more like a need for a working shoe, so must at least get something. If you going later see you there, if not enjoy the Sale and please don’t push others around when you at the sale.

Till the next entry.



Ciao ciao




Comments

Popular Posts