2nd Celebration with Family

a nice small celebration with family are always the nicest and the happiest times ever...

Im not really into celebrating coz it means that I am a year older and but am sure you all know im always "young at heart" (seriously i don't feel old despite the number increasing) and that is the secret for looking young. It's not denial it's a feeling everyone should have to stay young. At times i think that i am either 23 or 25 i got stuck at those age i suppose, lol!. but actual fact im already 28 and 2 more years to 30. some how i got a feeling that my 30 will be great and maybe on my 30th birthday there will be a great party, maybe! (Note to Marion: I am actually looking for to it!)
Anyway Marion bought me this super uber nice Mango Cake which is to die for from Bengawan Solo. Too bad these days the mango is not cut into big slices but now they cut them in cubes but the taste is always good. Pikachu got me a card and drew a picture of us on the envelope which super cute.

sorry for the bare face coz I just wipe my make up off and Marion decided to have an inpromptu celebration.

despite having this kind of simple celebration is always the best to have.

till the next entry
ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts