Birthday Month!

You know, usually I am not so hype about my birthday be it celebrating it or putting up a wish list. But this year I am a little excited! Many reason for me to be excited for the Month of October....

Here are the MAIN reason why:
  1. Because this year marks of my 2 years shy to the Big 30, meaning mid 20s life crisis are usually over by now at least for me.
  2. Last October of my single life and next year I am so NOT-SINGLE any more :)
  3. Finally did my own design and making it come alive this October.
  4. Feeling so SuperB this October! Just simply happy how my life is so far.
  5. Done a little bit more of splurging for this month as a way to thank myself for being me and being a strong person.
Yup just 5 items that kep me excited for this October!

Despite I know October will be a hectic month for me I am still as excited!

Will blog more about whats gonna happen in October!

Ciao ciao
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts