The A Theme

I always complaint that I aint got anything to blog about when I actually DO! *slapping my forehead!

So birthday month came and go just like every other year, got me self some nice Paul Frank watch from Marion and lots of love from Familia was way better. Shall not show off my birthday loot just to avoid people saying i am shallow. So anyway time flies real fast these days when you are enjoying a SuperB life. Let me tell you, being SuperB is not easy or prefect but lets just said my life is SuperB.

ooh yar the topic which i am suppose to blog about is today "The A Theme" you know??

Me and my bestie Ayu came out with an idea to do this black and white photoshoot at my home for her portfolio, we tout it wont turn out as SuperB but..... no it turn out SuperBly Awsome...... so she did her own make up and did my make up, turn on my umbrella lights and here we go (beware there will be too much awsome pictures, hahahaha)



Really like the end result! there's more picture on my Facebook.

Aiu is a professional make up artist graduated from Cosmoprof Academy, she worked with various make up company before, so basically make up is her passion. If you need a make up artist for any occasion do check her out and contact her on Facebook.com/aiuartz

So till the next rambling.

ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts