Biore Facial Wipes = Awesome!

Do you have a problem every single time you try to get rid of that mascara or eyeliner from your eyes and it always hard to get it off. Even when you manage to removed it, there are some residual and worst every single time you look like a panda and that is one of the reason why I hate hate wearing mascara. With my constant photoshot I really need to apply thick makeup and I really need something gentle to the skin to remove the make up.

okay I am not paid to do this but some how I feel I should share with you this awesome product that I have been using the past 2 weeks.

This is it "Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets" yes it's a wipes!


This is their 10 sheets pack which is a good travel/handy size packet compare to liquid bottle type
It's so good, I tell you with a few wipes it's all gone you can even use it all over the face too. The best part about wipes they are super convenient to use and unlike those conventional make up remover where they are in liquid form and you need to use those cottons/tissue to remove it but with a wipes it's simple just need to take out 1 wipes and wipe that face. This is one of many reason I like this wipes.
This facial sheets are made from Japan! who doesn't like it when they are made in Japan right?? This small packet of 10s are only $2.70 per pack at Watson's (My favourite store, I can literally live in that store)

So my verdict for Biore Cleansing wipes, definitely takes off about 90% of the makeup/dirt with 2 gentle wipe and the balance 10% just let the facial wash do the job and for sure now I uses less facial wash.

And they also have this kind of packing for more quantity.

This is the refills pack and on the Right is the Box Dispenser. I think they are about $15 or $16 for 48 sheets, I think! But dispenser will cost more but I think it's investment
(Will double confirm the price and quantity soon)
You know cleansing wipes like this are SuperB coz it is not harsh to the skin, if rubbing to hard on your face is not good at all. So gentle wipes like this are the best!

So hope this is a useful information for you, coz I just love how it functions and the wipes smells nice!

Blog soon

Comments

Popular Posts