What's in your handbag??

Yup what's in your handbag, darling?? mine is just a lil crazy... there are just too many things till i don't even know what's going on in there some times. So i decided to share you what i got in my handbag. It's to make me realize how much junk I have in my bag.

Let me warn you it be like a Doraemon Pocket where gazillion things can come out. So i will dissect all those things in my bag.

Lets see what we got?!

My all time favorite Longchamp Bag, this bag is good but I dump too many things. And it's crazy that i have tons of this Longchamp bag from different size and colors and all of it was bought in Paris.


So lets dive in and see what we can find.... ahhh i see colorful things and some might even be edible and don't be deceive by the look, most of it are at the bottom of the bag.

 Here, let me explain what you are seeing here!
  1. Empty Mineral Water Bottle - That is the secret of my diet and losing weight, I actually have my A.C.T drink in there every morning. Great stuffs works wonders when you drink it will talk about it more soon.
  2. Kate Spade Wallet - which is already like 3 years plus plus and it's no longer black and white. I know I need to get a new wallet soon but can't decide which to get.
  3. Umbrella - it's really important coz of the rainy weather in SG is ridonkilously crazy by the way it's broken now as I was typing this so i replace it with a zebra printed umbrella. Yeay!
  4. Make Up Bag - there are the essential to carry around but the whole bunch of it is at home. But honestly I carry them along but seldom use them while I'm on the go. The colorful transparent pouch is definitely cheap and good coz I can see everything from outside.
  5. DBS Dongle with Keys - If you look hard enough you will see it super mad important to me coz i am always on the GO and verifying and paying payment online is always a breeze with it.
  6. Coach Wrist let - Yes it's some where are the bottom of the bag hiding it self. I really don't know how to function with Wrist let any more, so decide to put all the small knick knacks in that.
  7. Black Mysterious Envelope at the side - is actually the Sephora Gift Vouchers which I bought for the Giveaway on Summer InLove Facebook Fanpage (which you guys should go read it and Join!!)
  8. Small Pocket Compartment - is my pens, 2 of them which is super useful and it's a must to carry it. The purple pens is super Sentimental to me will tell you why later.
  9. Toblerone Chocolate - Marion bought that for me and it was left in the bag a few days before I decide to eat them. Almost forget about it.
  10. Blue Shopping Bag - This is so important to me coz it will definitely come in handy and since I'm such an environmentalist I actually use when I go shopping. Everyone should carry one and literally use it.
  11. Staff ID - This is super important too coz for sure it help to access into the office. Don't like the awkward moment where I need my colleague to help me open the office door.
So lets move along now.... I am gonna start dissecting most of the items mentioned above.
The Make Up bag,  prefer this bag coz i can see everything from outside.
Out of the whole bag I love Maybelline Volume Express Mascara (Hello Kitty Version!) Like obviously I can't help it coz it's Hello Kitty


Since I don't know what to do with my Coach Wrist let anymore here is what I put in. I know it's getting ugly will get something else to replace it.

More stuffs in there!! you can see a packet tissue, iphone plug charger which i don't even know hiding in there till i open the bag to do this blog.
  
This was my farewell gift from my ex colleagues and my nick name is engravde on this Shaeffer Pen. Good to write with by the way and love the color.
I know so many of you would tell me why not get a bag organizer, right? Yar I saw a couple of it online but they have so many compartment and I'm sure to forget which compartment I put my things. So it's just the same unless someone else has better ideas.

Worst when Marion puts his ciggies or Hp in bag I always give him a disclaimer "Put at your own risk and dig Ur self if you need that ciggies" and I always have this heart "pumping-shocking" moment when I can't find my iphone when it is actually at the bottom of the bag. Sounds familiar?? yeah that's me.

So wanted to share my problem with my handbag and I hope someone can come up with a great invention to solve my problem #firstworldproblem

hahahaha

This entry was entirely for fun but it ended up taking so long to get publish.

Till the next entry.

ciao ciao

p.s: do share with me if you have great way to organize "the handbag problem"

Comments

Popular Posts