A.C.T Energy Drink


I'm sure some of you know my mum, Ms Ume from Ume Delights right? well besides baking kek lapis and kek kukus during the festive season she does other stuffs thru out the year, her love for good and healthy food is always the key these days and ooh yes! she nags at her kids to eat healthy food. Oh yes if you eat process food she will tell you how unhealthy it can be, if you are sick she is the un certified doctor (LOL!) for your health and mind.

Wanna know what she does?? she opened her own company with her cousin Mr. Jumari, they both have been a very good business partner and supporting each other from opening up a bazaar stall selling Ayam Percik and Air Katira (humble begining) to Opening up "Inspirador Team" which is the FIRST TEAM IN ASIA to bring in health supplement product that have suprisingly bring alot of good response. It is called A.C.T Energy Drink & BodyTrim. errr before we start giving you the details of the product let just share with you my genuine experienced with this product.

Honestly when my mum started selling this product I was very skeptical let me tell you I was seriously skeptical and I was such an ignorant about this product but since mum always invited friends over to our home bit by bit I eaves drop and listen to what this product is all about. So being such a curious cat I eventually tried the product after my mum said "Drink it for Free! didn't ask you to pay!" so I tried, hahaha! When I tried it didn't felt anything at all and I thought it was just normal but remember last year when we had this super big project for the Kek Lapis (Baking Cakes for Hari Raya)?? we had to spend super long hours and less sleep taking orders and baking order?? A.C.T Energy Drink was our saviour I actually drink it and realized that I had so much energy in me and I wonder why didn't my body break down or why wasn't I getting tired?? And that is when the product was really put to test and it WORK!

On a daily basis I have been taking the Energy Drink in the morning and it manage to stop me from drinking coffee but occasionally I will indulge myself to coffee but the intake is so less and sometimes I don't even drink coffee for a week or two. And in the evening all I did was drink the BodySlim Supplement and I notice my food portion are smaller which also means I can actually maintain this figure. And of course I am currently consuming it till date coz you know why, I have notice a big change in my health I wasn't having any asthma or the regular fever and flu and the best part I am losing weight gradually it's not something that you can loose so quickly and gain twice of your previous weight which is something we don't want. But Drink A.C.T helps to control your cravings and also let you lose the weight permanently.  

So introducing the revolutionary product only after I have tried and tested and definitely a must share to everyone.
Yup this is the 2 product that I am consuming right now and definitely can feel the different and definitely keep my healthy in good condition. The most important that you look at your body is to ensure it is healthy when all your system are in good condition you will lose some weight to fit your body coz we don't want to be skinny and looking all worn out, Drink A.C.T is just like a companion where you can carry anywhere you like coz it comes in a small sachet and you can definitely get mineral water almost any where which made this product good coz you don't need other stuffs like a shaker and bla bla coz this product is so simple.

If you want to find out more about the product and just simply drop by Singapore Expo this 21 - 24 Jan 2012! I will be there supporting my mum to speak to the people about the product.
The strong leaders of A.C.T Spore Team Inspirador!
My mother that sponsor me the drink while trade my clothes for her Energy Drink


So see you there at Singapore Expo......

To find more details about the product please click to http://www.summerinlove.net/ we are currently the distributor for A.C.T Drink! 

Comments

Popular Posts