Is your hair an asset?

Hair is always been one of my best asset, in fact my hair was the only asset I could flaunt coz my boobies are not that big (hahaha, kidding), I went through so many short hair style in so many years, during when I was growing up in my younger years I had the most longest hair ever till almost reaching my waist and I was once or twice a hair model for Vidal Sasson many many donkey years la. I had my hair dyed in various shade of brown, blue and red before, crazy but during those times I love my hair it was like my crown and best asset ever. (sadly I can't find old pictures to show you coz I seriously don't know where the heck they are)

so has I aged and years went by my hair style becomes more practical, coz I was working in the hotel and having long hair means longer time for me to get ready to bun up the hair almost every other day and I wont be able to sleep longer during my morning shift hahaha. Hoteliers ladies I'm sure you know what I mean. So make a quick decision to up keep a short sassy hair.

Damn I don't have pictures during those blue and red hair, wont it be nice to have them again someday or at least post them here for memory sake.
Best Hair Style ever in 2006 or 2007 I think !! Hair grow perfectly and love the cut and length, ooh yeah guess where this picture was taken?? MOS!!
  
This is also one of the awesome moment when my hair behave all the time coz of the boob style, no bad hair days but experimenting with hair product started from here. Year 2009

Can't remember what the hair style, coz the hair stylist at Jeric Salon just cut to suit my face shape he is always awesome and his name...... shit again I can't remember will update here when I remember. Year 2010
And now was the moment i start keeping the hair long and was gaining lots of weight -_-.
Year 2011


The last picture taken before the hair gets shop off alil bit.
Along the way i had many many different hair style and didnt get to capture them coz iphone didnt exist back then smart phone wasn't the IN thing. But definitely love my short hair style, some people said I have nice long neck so must show off abit, but I didn't even know my nect was that nice, oh well.

Here is the 2012 hair style that I'm going to maintain for the next few months.

At Jeric Salon.
And during this time when long hair are costly I must find the right product to ensure this hair don't go crazy. But at the same time I wanna share some products that I have been using and doing good for me.

First is the Oscar Blandi Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray which Kandee Johnson raved about seriously people this product works like a charm, in case you hair straight boring hair this will give that extra boost to the hair. One thing about it the smells is like air freshener but I love what it gives. You can buy it now at Sephora Spore but I got mine at Sephora in KL coz it wasn't available back then. I bought the huge bottle but I know they have a smaller bottle and you can always get help from the Sephora ladies and how the spray works.
Rating:
8 / 10

And recently I went for a hair trim (which cost me a bomb and didn't look like a $70 hair cut :( oh well now I have to wait for it to grow longer before I decide on what to do next. But I think it was a blessing in disguise when I wen to Jeric Salon the other day (FYI: not paid advertising I simply for sharing) the hairstylist recommended me this shampoo from Aveda it's called Shampure and it's made of 90% Organic ingredient. The smells of very nice and it does refresh and clean I guess because of the natual ingredient used it is very expensive for 250ml its $26 per bottle for just shampoo only. But if you don't mind indulging this shampoo which you can you alternate days I guess it's okay still.

Okay why I recommend you ladies this is simply because our normal supermarket/drugstore shampoo usually has alot of chemical and perfume which we use and living the hair being very fraile and dry and at times damaging the hair but if you use a product which have natural ingredient your hair is in much safer hands. Aveda do you have other products for hair but do check them out at their retail out let or simply go to Jeric coz they carry the Aveda product. Or you can drop by Takashimaya's outlet to check it out (they are opposite Levi's store, along the underpass)
Rating:
9 / 10
 so make sure you know what you do with the hair coz it's an asset!

Comments

Popular Posts