Obsession with Watching Make Up videos

You know how much I love make up and usually I am very excited about putting on make up and obviously my skills on putting my own make up have very much improved over the years and what better to have Youtube Gurus teaching how is where my reference is.

The only thing that I'm still not good at is the eye brows.... I can't make it right all the time. ooh well need to have more practice to get it right. I'm not a make up GURU but I do want to share some awesome make up video from my favourite Youtube Make Up Gurus.

First up is Kandee Johnson, obviously you have notice I love to mentioned about her and watch her videos, she is like my make up youtube guru that I go to all the time and I find her video funny and fresh all the time she makes make up more creatives and her techniques are much easier and I also love some of her product reviews and hauls which made me buy more make up, hahaha. Whats new I love buying make up! and shoes! and clothes and lets move along now

Also I have this 2 great ladies who are also into the makeup scenes and best part they are locals. Love watching Diana from Adore Beauty, I really like it when she does product reviews coz our skin tone are almost the same and even our skin type too, so makes more easier for me to relate to. And yar I religiously watch her youtube video and read her blog. Best part some of her product are usually those affordable type that won't ripe your pocket she will also share with you on where to get the products.

The next person that I love is Sarah from FacesbySarah she is really great with eyeshadow colors! I wish I was much more adventurous as her, she always pull off that great vibrant colors without looking very OTT and best part she does make up for bridals too and love watching her videos. The good thing about Diana and Sarah they are both locals so in any case they featured any products you know some how you can get it too rather than watching that Ang Moh chic on youtube from another country and know her looks are so good and you can't try the product she used.

So talking about MakeUp and whatsnot I also have an annoucentment to make obviously, Summer InLove is doing another GIVEAWAY!!! And yes! we are giving make up products! From NYX in a form of goodie bags! You will definitely get eyeshows, blusher, lipstick and a make up bag. How nice right?? Yes each goodie bag is worth $30 and there will only be 2 MAKE -UP GOODIES FOR 2 LUCKY WINNERs!

So question is how do you win this goodie bags?? are pretty simple, go to Summer InLove Facebook Fanpage and check us out by tonight (9pm) and we will let you know how to join in the GIVEAWAY.

See ya tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts