Summer InLove in 2012

Hello 2012! starting of the year are definitely a smooth sailing, what about you guys?

First Up! Summer InLove is on the roll ladies, we are in the making of new design pieces, but it will be in a different twist. The designing part is really one of my favorites but definitely not easy with the whole process can be very challenging and usually it will take about a few months before it all can be ready and launched.

Previously we were having problem with manufacture who didn't fulfill their promises, 1 road block but we manage to over come and move on. With alot of convincing, I manage to persuade my aunt to personally do the tailoring so that I can rest assured that the quality of workmanship. Also I am so happy that I get to touch and feel the fabric that I wanted and since my aunt is always near me I can definitely pop by to check on the design. This is definitely an exciting experience.And as you can see this is my favorite part.
We will definitely creating pieces that will be more mainstream to us. It maybe our signature pieces!! And of course all ideas are coming from me and Marion (can you believe that?!). So lets hope the sample will be done up soon before we proceed to create the rest in different colors.

Our first Laura design definitely made me more inspired to create more this time around. Looking at positive feedback we want to make sure our pieces are top quality.
Me in Laura (Black) definitely my favorite outfit which i wore to a wedding.
Also if you are following the Summer InLove Official Website you would have notice the new look. We are trying to improve it further to make much user friendly, we noted that some of you feedback about the Order Form wasn't working but now it's definitely working as usual. So we are definitely working hard and making it right, hopefully.
 So as you can see we are doing our crunch time right now!

See you in the next entry!

Ciao ciao

Comments

Popular Posts