Summer InLove's Valentine Flea Market

This weekend is Summer InLove's Valentine Flea Market and there is so many things need to be done especially packing. It was a last min decision we made coz finding a great venue for flea wasn't easy and we didn't want to join those at SCAPE coz it was too hot and humid many complaint at times it's hard to move around in the flea, we took your feedback and find a better place and area.

So we have to start packing all the stocks in the suitcases & boxes by Friday night. I hope I don't forget anything. Because I am such an OCD about organizing things I need to make sure all things are packed properly, securely and safely reach the destination. I know I'm such a freak. You have not seen how I packed right? will show you guys one of these days.

So any ways the reason to blog is to share with what to look forward to during the flea. There will be a few or maybe some pre-loved items such as MANGO sunglasses, letting go my Love Bonito Shoes which I only wore once and realized the size was too big and some high quality and mint condition pre-loved items and it's limited coz I won't want to sell all my stuffs. oooh and not forgetting that I might let go some of Kate Spade bags but I am still contemplating thou if I should or not. Oh remember this picture of my Kate Spare Bangle??? yup I am gonna let it go too. I know la you are gonna say so sayang why sell it off.... sigh it's more sayang if I just let it sit at home and not use it righ?! Yup there is some more items will be added so be sure to check out our flea market to find out what other Branded Pre-Loved we have.

As for Summer Inlove clothing there is definitely price reduced between 30% - 80% sale on that day. We are clearing some stocks to make way for more new stocks to coming in. The house is definitely too full with all those things and I don't think we have anymore space soon. So whatever you see on Summer InLove website we will bring it to the flea market.

So wondering where is the flea market??? Here it is:
Yup City Square Mall for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) from 11am - 8pm. Our booth will be located at Level 1 Atrium you won't miss us coz I will put up signage.

Latest Update by the organizer!

Comments

Popular Posts