The Social Networks!

Long holidays are the best time to actually blog where you are not rushing for something is definitely nice..... loving the new blogger layout and system seems to be much easier to blog these days and so obviously you see a lot of my blog entry coming in each week. Looking back at how many years I have been blogging, kinda amazing for me at least, the kind of things I can express myself and events that happen in my life is so much profound memories that I manage to capture and time that goes by and my blog entry evolved to make it more me and matured. unlike before most of entry are rather emo. hahaha I am sure some of you may have been through the EMOs phase entry if you are blogger too. ooh well the blog definitely should grow with the blogger.

One of the coolest part about the new blogger it enable you to have better mobile view from your smart phone (like finally blogger! the updated version i mean) but I still think that blogger should better the Blogger Apps on iphone coz I seriously don't think is much easier with it. But then again there are always a ways for improvement. And if you are in the scene, you might have notice many gazillion people out there have started with vlog (it's like blogging but with video instead) but the down side of some video are actually hate video but there are majority are great video. My favorite is Kandee Johnson coz she actually does make up video and also normal regular videos about her and things that is going around her which is really nice and heart warming. And if you need to inject humour in your life infront of the Computer you can always search for MunahHirziOfficial on YouTube, love them! by the way they are Singporean and it's a fresh feeling coz at least some one takes life like a pinch of salt. And not forgetting Twitter community that since been such a popular platform with many of us these days. It is also good that you can micro blog and interact with your followers.

Woah! if you notice so much changes with the Internet and Facebook is no longer what everyone does these days but I still have to say many are still on Facebook still and many others too are happy with the changes and updates that Facebook have been doing social network is definitely have gone to better mediums.
On top of all things good there should also be a section in your life you don't want to expose just simply because it's just not the way to go. You see many people make them self look really silly when they start saying things about their partner or said something about their private life and they ended up being judge and complication will start to happen. Worst when your partner saw what you wrote he/she will definitely get hurts. I have to admit that in my previous relationship this sorta thing does happen. And also you wont get rich if you are a cyber bully! seriously you should never be a keyboard warrior and said all the nasty things coz it will definitely not get you rich either ways. What I mention is just a scenario and not related with any living human being or the dead.

Some of you might said, "Hello Aishah, isn't this topic have been talked about before???" ooh yeah but not many have reminded others on how awful it is to be reading their Facebook updates, twitter and etc. Some times it's nice to read humour and never take it seriously but in my recent experience many are getting so touchy. But then again it goes to say what sorta person you are if you take words from the internet seriously and reacted in the most awful manner. So you get what mean now?

So anyway we all should be grateful for such technologies that we have now and coz they good side is that we all can get connected, make health new friends, get instant infomation and intereact with each other. You see the possibility are endless.

As for me Im great with Twitter and My Blog for now even thou I have an Facebook I don't really log in much.

Thank You for reading..... :)

P.S: I still love the Internet and the Social Network!

Comments

Popular Posts