Fiqa's Birthday aka our Staycation!

Sadly Fiqa's birthday celebration had to be post-poned like 3 weeks late due to tight schedule. But on a brighter note we are celebrated over the last weekend at Sheraton Hotel !!! We were so ambitious about doing a theme party but somehow non of us manage to dress up and compensate all that we have decided to have our so-called Photo Booth it was mad fun! Fiqa was pleased on that day she is a very simple person so simple things will make her happy.

Thats Ah boy with the robin hood costume which she self made her self. Cute!
Fiqa and her swensen's ice cream cake too bad we couldn't finish it and left wasted in the hotel mini fridge.
Us and Fiqa!
Lin, Fiqa and Kolin
 
 
This couldn't be happening!! Hello Kitty Sticker Set!!!
Fiqa: Aunty Lin! Are sure you know how to fix this?? like are you sure??

 
Hungry people!
The Grand Mother of the year
Happy People with Happy Food
The Rockstar!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There are so many photos which I couldn't possbily post everything here but do check them out on my Facebook.

As usual I will do this emo birthday note for Fiqa:

You have always been my strength for me to move forward in life despite what ever hurdles I faced you were there to comfort me and knowing that whatever I do now have always been for you now that you are 1 year old I pray that you become what you wanted all this time, for a 9 year old your dreams are so ambitious that so how I could feel it that one day you might just be that Astronaut and Artiste that you have been wanting. I also hope you be a good person with a good heart that is more important than anything else. So proud of how much you achieved right now and I am always looking forward to many of your proudest achievements.

One day when you read my blog you will understand how much you mean to me. You mean the world to me coz without you I won't be who I am today.

Love you always and forever
Ibu.

p.s: go take tissue now and wipe your tears, no crying please :)

Comments

Popular Posts