Post Event - Charity Art Exhibition

The love for every medium of art and I can see a bright future ahead insyallah. The love for Art does not need to be complicated at all, sometimes you got to in an uncontrolled environment in order for that creativity juice to flow. I am proud of my 9 year old and her current achievement and glad that I found Ms Tan who have been nurturing Fiqa at her best. It's a long way to go and I hope she love art forever.

And last weekend was definitely one of my proudest moment in my life and I can foresee the amazement of what Fiqa could do. Last weekend she was invited to an Art Exhibition for Children's Charity. It was her first experience being in the limelight and talking to celebrity about her Art Work and yes she was nervous but maintained her coolness.
She was star-s trucked when she saw Oinstein
Ms Tan the Art Teacher, a very nice lady.
Ms Tan and her daughter :)
 
 
 
 
 
Yup the only Malay there! So proud!
 
 
Credit to the great people who made the Charity Art Exhibition a success and allowing Fiqa to showcase her talent.
 Here is her 1st contribution "The Bellarina Dance" and "My Garden Flower"
This is done by Color Pencil.
This is done by Paintings
If you guys are interested to check out the art it is still open to public from now till 2 April and all proceed will go to Singapore Children's Charity.

So see your guys in the next entry! 


Comments

Popular Posts