Friendship

If you know me by now you would know that I love to make friends and tighten up my friendship with all my friends. I treasured friendship a lot and I know I am nobody to compare any one's friendship. I have sentimental feelings for all my friends to me they are those who I believe will be there for me no matter what. In life nothing is perfect but sometimes those who you thought were your friends are the first to turn their back on you. But you know what?! that is LIFE!


Well almost a year ago, a huge misunderstanding happened and lead me to close out on some of my friends, I have a very valid reason to close out on them due to the damage were to extensive to be repaired and to make things worst I was battling alone with battalion of armies that was charging at me and it took me awhile to moved on and let go on what happened. During my absence from them I reflected and ask myself was it worth it? with a sincere heart and assuming that I could build a bridge again to forget what has happened.


During the reconcile, I was sincere even up till now. Even thou there were people telling me "whats the point? this people will not change" but I told myself why not we were once friends before. And in all friendship there will be bound to have misunderstanding.


Even thou the last exchange of words had bought a surprised to me and it seems that some still baring grudges. This is what sadden me the most and confused me little. Shouldn't the table be the other way? Aren't I the wounded one? I keep asking myself, but in some ways I don't really want an answer at all coz remembered I reconcile based on my sincerity?


I am only a human, If you look and remembered my past, how many times have my friends back stab me, betrayed me and even said hurtful words about me. It came to a point where I no longer bothered with what people have to say, instead I am bothered with how sincere I am towards them.


Life is crazy, but I always wish my friends well even thou despite whatever happens in between. Whether you know that or not.


Past is the past, I no longer live in the past.


Everyone made mistake, healed wound and scar diminished.


We move on and be happy, that is more important being happy with our selves.

Comments

Popular Posts