Grandeur Fai - Our 1st Photoshoot

It's been so long since my last update on the "wedding", *dusting off the blog. hahaha.


Actually there wasn't much updates till recently so that is why I decided to blog more about it. Last week we finally started on executing the wedding preps, so first thing we had started on is the pre-wedding photoshoot by Grandeur Fai. I will cut to the chase and tell you this, Fai's wedding make up is amazing! for the first time Marion commented that I look beautiful! Im a happy toad. Sadly I don't really hear him commenting always. hahaha kidding.


But 1st thing first this is to clear the air for some of you out there, I know, I have been receiving 1st hand rumors about people commenting on Fai's Make Up work, it was nothing short of negative but I have to say this, in order to comment about anything you have to try it out and find out how it's being done. Do not comment negatively if you have not experience Fai's work of Art. Honestly I was worried but half way through the process he made me relax and I enjoy it.


Here is what I have to say:
"Fabulous! Fai really made me feel beautiful with his magic touch, he did the make up super fast! Even thou he knows I got teary eyes he manage to make it less teary for me, he is very detailed oriented and his make up lasted the whole day, there was no touching needed except for my lips. Most importantly Fai, Kak Radia, Aat and Syawal made the whole day easier for us with their energy"

 
Yes that is my honest and sincere words for Granduer Fai coz the whole team deserved it. I really want to put some photos we took with our iphone but it won't be a surprise, right? (So you all have to wait a little longer for that but I promise to upload pictures soon)


So if you ever have second thoughts about signing up their bridal package with them let me tell you it was definitely worth it for us. I love how they are so efficient with their schedule and arrangements, we were also given a planner that tells you when and what you need. Complete with detailed packages. Even if you forget the dates they will call you up to remind you this is what I like most coz me and Marion is currently at the peak of busy with so much to do and they are always accommodating to our timing.
 
 

Great Job Guys, will be seeing you guys soon during the picture selection.....


The reason we took the pre-wedding package was becoz we definitely wanted a picture of us at the wedding venue and we also wanted to keep some wedding photos to remind us of our journey. And we such a sentimentel fools you know, some people said that wedding pictures will end up in the storeroom but I doubt so I think pictures are suppose to be hung up and become a featured wall in your matrimonial home. So that every day you wll see and remind you of your love for one another. chey!

So it will just be a quick updates, will do more on the wedding updates, we were faced with a huge hurdle for the wedding will share more info with you. Reviews don't necessary be good sometimes it could be bad too.

So stay tuned.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts