Happy Tears

Tears don't have to always flow when you are sad, tears will roll down your cheeks at the most happiest moment is your life and to be able to feel love is always given you that happiest tears ever.


Moments when I first saw Fiqa was my first happy tears I ever felt in my entire life and looking at her makes my heart feel the happiest. And now that I finally meet that person who are able me make me feel the same way and made me teared and smiled at the same time, he have taught me that this feeling you called love is really here. This feeling is so incredible and overwhelmed and sometimes I don't know if it even real that I am feeling. Pinch me please and let me wake up.


My beautiful journey will began soon, I pray that what ever we go through will be the best and most importantly I have you in my life.


Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts