Revlon Photoready Collection

Of all things important in your make up collection definitely the Foundation, that would definitely be the most basic things you can find in your make up bag. As for me foundation is very crucial, because it give you based to your overall make up, also it has to be in a good color tone and it has to have enough coverage that you need and nothing too over foundation, agree? having super sensitive skin and I am prone to breakout when I used certain products, so definitely I have tried various products to finally come to a conclusion on which suits my face best and gives me what I want and need.

So since I have oily and sensitive skin which tends to breakout easily, so I have to do some research about whatever make up product I could get and what I am about to review and share is definitely something that I have tried for certain period of time and I guess this is worth sharing coz I know many ladies out there do have same issues about having oily skin coz oily skin tends to breakout easily, the make up tends to crease easily too and our pore gets clog all the time.

So here goes nothing, the Revlon Photoready Collection which I tried, Compact Powder, Cream Foundation, Liquid Foundation and Concealer.

1st: Revlon Photoready 2way Compact Powder:
After putting on my based moisturizer, I will put on my concealer at those area which needs to be conceal such as, under eyes and my dark spots. After which I put on the loose powder all over my face.

Pros:
- As for this product it give a good almost full coverage without me having to put on any liquid foundation.
- The powder do stay on my face for a very long .(majority of the time powder stayed the whole day with light touch ups)
- Light weight.
- Matte finish almost like airbrush kinda feeling.
- Oil Free.
- Fragrant Free.
- Good thing I don't get breakouts.
Cons:
- The applicator was definitely not good, wasn't picking up what I want and it doesnt glide on the face. I ended up using my another powder applicator sponge.
- Revlon should really consider better applicator soon.

Honestly there is nothing much of "Cons" for this product, I actually used this compact powder when I am rushing since I don't need the hasle of the liquid foundation which may takes slightly longer to put on.
Ratings:
5/5
2nd: Revlon Photoready Compact Make Up (Cream Foundation):
For this cream foundation is give the same amount of coverage for the compact powder, this cream foundation apparently is not available in the Singapore stores and I actually bought this online from Singsale.com (which by the way, took a super long time to reach me and I wasnt happy about it) when they had the Revlon Spree. I would the say the cream foundation is definitely blend-able, creamy and gives more of a matte finish right after you apply. But for this I set it with loose powder at the end, I do this due to my oily skin.

Pros:
- Very blend-able, light weight.
- Gives a glowy finish.
- Creamy texture is just right.
- Packaging is good comes with a small mirror.
- Foundation definitely stayed the whole day.
- Oli Free.

The foundation comes with this mesh right on top of it which I didn't like coz it was so hard to get into the product so I decide to remove it which make it more easier to take the product off.


Cons:
- Again the applicator was not up to my expectation, coz most of the product ended up staying in the sponge applicator.
- It wasn't easy to reach to the product with the mesh on, so I actually took out mine.
- Downside it's not available in Singapore, or not that I know of coz I can't seem to find them in our stores.
Rating:
3/5
3rd Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation
Now here comes my favorite foundation in this collection the liquid foundation is definitely one that I have been using till now and I think it does the job very well compare to the other 2 foundation form. All of them cost the almost the same the liquid definitely last longer I am still not done with it even after using it for 1.5 month and I can't even see the bottle being left half. As for the liquid it gives better and more full coverage, the finishing is also good living your skin matte and looking more of an airbrush finish. This liquid foundation can be easily compare with those expensive foundation or even does the job better, ever since using this liquid foundation I have not been getting any breakout which is great and the product is oily free and fragrant free, but this may not be the same with your skin.


For the Asian collection the shades are rather limited but I think I am lucky to get the right shade for my skin. But overall this definitely a great buy and I guess I am sticking to this foundation for along time till something better comes up I might give it a try.

Pros:
- Very blend-able, light weight.
- Gives a glowy finish.

- Full coverage
- Liquid dispenser is good compare to Colorstay you have to pour out the liquid which can be rather more messy.
- Foundation definitely stayed the whole day.
- Very cost effective coz the saleslady told be it can even last more than 3 months with daily use.


Cons: 
I don't really have any cons for this item since I made the comparison with the other 2 foundation but I wish they have more variety of shades available in singapore since my skin tone those change at a certain period of time.
Rating:
5/5

4th Revlon Photoready Concealer Stick 
This concealer was worth the try but wasn't worth for the next purchase some how the shades of concealer are limited and I don't really like the textured and I suppose it has issues or rather I just didn't like what I get with the concealer. 
I find that when I use the concealer it tends to sort of dries up give me this patchy finish, not sure if you get what I mean it wasn't that blendable as the foundation.


I have been using the MAC concealer NW30 and it blends really well with Revlon Photoready foundation. So I am not gonna talk much of the pros and cons for the Rexlon Photoready Concealer coz I was expecting too much out of I guess. So do give it try it might blend well for you.

Im in the shade Medium Beige for all the foundation and concealer.

Hope the review can help you to decide on which foundation to purchase. Do note that, all m review are based on my experience so result may varies.

Love,
Aishah 

Comments

Popular Posts