Wedding Updates

I have been wanting to blog so much about the wedding preps but juggling with a couple of things this month and busy with Summer InLove. But it's all good now, weekend is here and we are about to enjoy it. Will do a quick updates on the wedding thou coz I just wanna share this moment of maddness so that I know how hard I work for to ensure this humble wedding would be.

As you know I still have not announce the date for obvious reason lets make it a secret coz I still have plans to even blog on the night of the wedding, hopefully that happens. So we have been managing our schedule over and over again. With his irregular working hours and my full time job and passion in tow we have to make so much adjustments which leads me to make copies of the calendar. The highlighted ones are supposedly he is available to rest or running errants for the wedding. And my schedule are still okay since S.I.L timing are flaxible except my 8-5 job can sometimes get in our way. But this calendar have been helping to be organized and dont be deceived by the ugly calendar. hahaha
There are still important stuffs we need to do for the wedding, sadly we have not yet attended the marriage course due to the complexity of our status and again tight schedule we have scheduled it some where in June.

Here are some stuffs that we have done so far:
- Venue Booked (Burkill Hall - Mine & Void Deck - His)
- Caterer (Left with food tasting by Rajah Mas - Caterer for major 5 star hotel in Singapore! Their menu SuperB!)
- VenueDecor (M Square Management)
- Wedding Favours! (My Aunt in JB are baking the wedding favour, Fruit Cake!)
- Bridal (Grandeur Fai)
- Photography for both days (Bliss Photo + Cinema)
- Videographer for both days (M Square Management)
- Dulang Hantaran settled! also known as wedding gifts (Peti Solek & Marion's Aunt)
- Music and entertainment for both days (M Square Management)
- Accomodation Booked (L Residences)

Here are our outstanding:
- Decides on the transportation for both event day
- Wedding Invitation (DIY Design)
- Wedding Signages (DIY items)
- Decide on the Cake Design (Wedding Cake by Kak Kartina)
- Dresses for the Bridesmaids and Family (Jakel for Kain, My Aunt for tailoring)
- Itenerary for both days
- Final meeting with vendors
- Wedding Planner (M Square Management) final run through
- Get my mind set adjusted before the big day
- Get a massage and facial appointment
- Remind cousin to book her flight to SG
- Marion to book kadi next month.

Hopefully I got my list all covered if not please let me know. We are already down with 5 month to go and I seriously need to finish up on the minor stuffs and concentrate on major stuffs but looking at what I have on my outstanding list it is definitely not much major unless I forget all about it.

So before all this maddness starts I will be taking a short mini staycation this weekend with Pikachu and Marion. We need this quality time before crunch time starts.

Do let me know if you need any contacts about the vendors I mentioned coz they are one of my recommendation list.

Happy Weekend People, Smile Always!

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts