Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash

Sponsored Review

Remember last week I tweeted about going to Cozycot office to collect a product to review..... well well Yes! I am gonna be reviewing a product that I have been using since last week. This product, I was a little skeptical coz I am so used to my previous facial wash which have done such a good job over the years I was slightly worried about trying a new product, so as usual I went on my little research about it and found many good reviews which I was surprised. So the worry me went ahead to try this facial wash and I must say so far I am loving it!

The facial wash which I am talking about is BIORE MARSHMALLOW WHIP FACIAL WASH , Biore have came out with 2 types of facial wash which was just recently introduced.
My skin is a Combination Skin Type, so I am currently using the pink bottle but the yellow bottle is suitable for those with dry skin, ever since I have been using this product I have noticed that my skin is starting to feel soft and supple. The good thing about this facial wash it only requires just 1 wash and your face definitely feels clean which I really like coz at times I do wear alot of makeup during photo shoots so I really prefer something that don't harsh the skin. You see if you wash your face too many times the ph level on the face maybe imbalance and dryness will start which you don't want that to happen.
You know this is the first time I am actually using a foam facial wash previously it was only cream types of facial wash and of course I wasn't sure if foams are suitable for me but I realized that foam is much easier to go on the skin and yet gentle with no rubbing require and rinsing the face is easy, isn't that just oooh so gentle on the skin? and you only need 1 pump of the product for the whole face, the amount is just right!
This is definitely worth the try, do note that the Pink Bottle are for Oily and Combination Skin and Yellow Bottle are for Dry Skin types and each bottle is about $13.90 if I am not wrong. In all I think this product is definitely worth the try and so far I have not experience any breakout and any allergy reaction, so I am assuming this product is suitable for me which combination skin.

If you have any other question on the product do drop me a comment at the bottom and I will be gladly to help you answer them.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts