Ete d'Amour Beauty Blog

Hey guys,

So I finally decided to move some of my blog entries to a new blog that simply dedicated my love to make up & beauty products. Some how my brain was telling me I should have it separately and it's much more mainstream and also it was much easier to share rather than having every thing getting all mix up in this blog.

So now I am managing 2 blogs! and I am very happy about it. My obsession for make up and beauty products just excalated a notch this time and I have been doing so much research and tests on a few products which I am so excited to share and I am so glad I did! I really wanna share it with everyone out there.

*Drum rolls!
Introducing!  Ete d'Amour Beauty Blog
The name of my blog simply means Ete = Summer and Amour = Love the combination which I always have. Im currently into french language and so the name was borned. Anyway I can't wait to update more stuffs soon and of course I am still keeping this blog and will always try to update more regularly. Infact there is so much updates I just don't where to begin with. So I am gonna start drafting them out.

On top of all that Summer InLove will be having a flea market this weekend in conjuction of Mother's Day celebration the organizer have came out with a Mother's Day theme. So bring along your mum to the flea this weekend at City Square Mall!
So see you this weekend!

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts