Review: Eco Tools Brushes

I know I should have done this review before but it's never too late to for anything anyway.

If you noticed I have started a Eco Tools Spree over at Summer InLove and the response so far have been great with 5 batch of orders are currently ongoing. Within 1 week 5 batch are already on the spree.

Some introduction for you about this brush. EcoTools® cosmetic brushes are what started it all! The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools.


Our cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They are 100% cruelty-free, have incredibly soft bristles made of synthetic taklon and have handles made of bamboo and recycled aluminum ferrules.

So right now I shall blog a little bit more about the brushes, personally me and my sister have been using this babies so sometime now. We were a little skeptical about the brushes and wasn't even sure if this brush will work just like a professional brushes a little of what we know the brushes does a good job with their soft bristles made from synthetic taklon. Having to own the Limited Edition 4 piece Set Kabuki, here is what you get: Concealer Kabuki, Bronze Angled Kabuki, Contour Dome Kabuki and Buff Flat Top Kabuki.
Overall for the kabuki set is I would say good and practical but they may not necessarily do the job specifically to their name, for example the concealer brush I don't see it as a concealer brush instead to me I actually used it for foundation coz it's too big for a concealer since I don't really have much for to conceal and it can't reach to the eye area so I rather used the usual concealer brush as a foundation brush.

As for the rest of the brush it does work perfectly as what it said and I really like the Contour Dome Kabuki it really does work on the area you want to contour since it have a sort of pointy shape to the brush.

One of my favourite in this brush set is definitely the Buff Flat Top Kabuki, it give the buffing easily and since the brush have soft bristles when you go on circular motion with the brush is feels gentle to the face and does not removes any product on the face when you buff instead it sets the make up better.
The bronze kabuki, seems to be subjective on the usage I actually used the angled kabuki as my blush brush instead since it's angled it's easier to glide on my cheeks so I am pretty happy about it.

If you are more experimental and able to use the brushes for different purpose and you know what you can do with the brushes this set is definitely a good buy.

Just to share with you the other sets of brushes that you can get are:

EcoTools, Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set
EcoTools, Bamboo 6 Piece Eye Brush Set
EcoTools, Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set
And some of the brushes does comes in Singles brush if you don't need any sets which maybe some brush that you may not need. Click Here to check them out.

By now you would be asking me WHERE CAN I GET MY HANDS ON THIS BRUSHES?? ok to get hold of this brushes at the most reasonable price better than the stores, you should check out Summer InLove I do spree for this Eco Tools brushes and let me repeat this they are cheaper than those in stores and definitely 100% Authentic coz we purchase them directly from US and send it you here in SG.

Main reason to bring this brush over to SG are simply becoz they are Eco Friendly brushes 100% cruelty free made with Bamboo handle that will last almost forever for it's durability and made 100% synthetic taklon bristles that give you that soft brush feeling.

Do visit Summer InLove for more details on what is available for order or fill up this ORDER FORM or if you need to make any enquiry do email us at admin@summerinlove.net

Cheers,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts