Hay Fever is in season.....

ooh hello gloomy weather, you are making me gloomy too with the constant hot and humid & dark cloudy and rainy. It have caused me to be under the weather the past couple of week and it's a no joke. Having flu, fever and worst rash ever was not fun anymore.

So finally I found out that what I was having is Hay Fever, it's a seasonal fever and allergic to dust that some people get due to weather changes and the hot weather here in Singapore definitely not helping, so what usually happen to me is that I get flu in the day time, sneezing and drippy nose and when night comes I become very chesty, asthmatic and itchy. So imagine all that madness.

But luckily all that have finally subsides, with the cautions baring in mind. Coz it may just trigger it all over again.

I also noticed that my mind to have to relax a little bit more. With all that is going I find very difficult to feel well at the same time.

You know mum advise are always the best so I have been drink a gallon of water each (just kidding, my bladder might burst) day to ensure my temp is low and also taking more cold showers for me. Been taking panadol nightly and also Drinking A.C.T also have help alot in making sure I don't fall sick.

So to all those sickling out there do take care and ensure enough rest and proper meal during this crazy weather in SG. Hopefully better weather will come in soon.

Take care.
Aishah

P.s: I have more updates coming up on Summer InLove and whatever it is. hehehe

Comments

Popular Posts