Hello Kitty and OOTD

I am so guilty of alot of things these days, been shopping alot actually. Feel so freaking bad when I am suppose to be saving up for the big day but I promised I be good for the next couple of month. Managed to get what I need/want so I am sure it's sufficient for now.

When I found out Eliza from Eliza Beauty was doing a spree for Sephora US I know I had to get those kitty and today she just emailed me about the good news, here is what I ordered a Hello Kitty Brush Set and Mirror, which I am so freaking excited about! More like ecstatic! Sneak preview this is what it look like on Sephora US website.
You tell me know how am I supposed not to buy them, ultimate cuteness! Right?! ok ok I am just a sucker for such Hello Kitty Cuteness :) Can't help it even thou it cost me a bomb to get them here coz Sephora SG is so boring they don't even have such thing even if they do they will just cost even more.

So happy today, so I must share my excitement here.

And today my OOTD was from Lovebonito.com
Dress that Im wearing from lovebonito is LB BASICS Zoey Skater Dress, love the comfort and cutting of the dress fits me nicely.

Belt from a online seller on Facebook which I can't even remember the name.

Iphone casing is from Gmarket

Blue Lanyard is from my company, hahaha matches the dress.

So TTYL everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts