Major Picked Up in May

So anyway I have been wanting to do this entry for sometime now and realized that I really don't like the word HAUL and I find it annoying somehow so instead I have decided to call it PICKED UP! Yeah coz it is something that picked up in the store or virtually from online stores, so hope you like what you see, happy reading!

The much awaited Picked Up for May which I have been splurging on tons of makeup stuffs and I have to say I am guilty for purchasing some of the item but definitely it was worth it (or I prefer to think this way) LOL!

I bought some of the stuffs online and some from booth sale that was going on, if you are still living in the cave-land Singapore started the GSS (Great Singapore Sale) last week and for this year I do see alot of great bargains that have been going around unlike previous years.

Picked Up in May is just a way to share with you where I get some of the bargain deals/items in town. Since I have been getting alot of request for it.

So lets not wait any further here are my loot/damage:

NYX: Lip cream $10.35 each (Amsterdam & Istanbul) &, Eyeshadow Base (Skin tone) $9.75, Jumbo Pencil $6.35 and Round Lipstick $5.75
Kinohimitsu BB Drink for $27.80 at Sasa Changi Point Mall. The usual price was $39.90 and I know I had to purchase them! Definitely a good beauty drink.

 Loreal OpenEyesPro $13 (Icy Purpler) & Blusher $11 (Sandalwood) from Sasa Sale (Novena Sq), E.L.F Eyeliner Pen $3.90, L.A girl PRO.Conceal $8.00 from Gmarket (AishiShop) and Revlon Eye Primer + Brightener $22 from Asos.com

My most favorite item of the month, I finally got my hands on this Hello Kitty Brush set for US25 +++ (exclusive of shipping charges), they are just so lovely to begin with and awesomely adorable. (I bought from a Spree, Elizabeauty organize this Sephora US Spree)

Another awesomely cute item I purchase for my Hello Kitty Collection, this Hello Kitty Noir Mirror (USD19 +++ exclusive of shipping charges)  also from the Sephora US Spree done by Elizabeauty (do subscribe to her to get update on her sprees)

 Hello Kitty Makeup Pouch, it's water proof! Bought this at $35 from Isetan Store (Parkway Parade)

Last but not least is the Bourjois Volumizer Mascara which is also my favorite mascara of the moment! Bought this at Watson's Store (NEX outlet) for $26.

So there you go all the details and links are at the description hope it will help you with the cosmetics shopping during the GSS, after this major Pickep Up I think it will be awhile before the next one. I don't usually buy stuffs at regular basis but usually depends on my mood and if I really need it.

So till the next entry.... I will be doing review and swatches of my NYX Round Lipsticks and Lipcream.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts