Review: Bourjois Volumizer Mascara

This product was introduced to me by my Cousin Naqiah, she got them at Watson's Store (In Singapore) and she was raving about it all the time and how the mascara look so good on her and with her experienced working in the cosmetic industry I am very sure she knows what she is talking about.

So there I go looking for this mascara all over Singapore's Watson Store and I simply can't find them and I know for sure this mascara is absolutely good I went to so many major store and they all ran out of it. So I told myself it's okay maybe they bring in more later and I will just try them (Im almost lost for hope) till last week when my sister Lin spotted it at Watson @ NEX Mall. ahhh!! immediately I told her to grab it and she also spotted only a few pieces left. Felt so lucky!

While all this hunting for this mascara, I also watched a bunch of youtube videos on how much ladies are raving about this mascara. The Bourjois Volumizer Mascara really do a good job so far been using it daily to see how well this mascara works.

I like the packaging and it actually have both "Step 1 & Step 2" application in 1 direction instead of both ends coz I prefer standing up my mascara sometimes. And the packaging does give instruction on how this mascara works, I would consider this mascara good but Im not all crazy about it (this kinda kill my excitement abit, will tell you why), it has this "Step 1 & Step 2" application, I really like the Step 1 and it don't take too long to dry up but Step 2 does give me abit of clumpy-ness and takes awhile to dries up but still it's not bad it was still workable so I kinda have to change the routine abit.

Wearing Step 2 on days I want to look more glam up is more appropriate for me or at least. I would recommend you this mascara if you are those who are not as clumsy as me when wearing mascara coz it does give the effect of what they promise which is Volumnizer but this mascara may take a while to dry up so be careful. Other than that it is still workable on me and I still like wearing it coz it also easy to remove and I don't have to tug my eyes.

Urban Decay: Books of Shadows (eyeshadow & Primer), NYX eye brows automatic, Loreal Gel liner, Coastal Scent Countour, MAC Blush & NYX Lipstick
To purchase the mascara, go head down to selected Watson's Store that carries Bourjois Makeup Collection, retail price at SGD$26 but if you can't find them you can try purchasing it from asos.com for SGD$22 they have free shipping!

Do comment below if you have more to ask :)

Comments

  1. Whats the name of your NYX red lipstick, in between dark red and choc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Babe,

      I was wearing NYX Round Lipstick in the color Dolls. It's slightly brighter actually but the picture makes it look darker. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts