Review: Real Techniques Makeup Brushes

I am such a fan of pixiwoo and her makeup techniques for years and some how getting her makeup brushes in Singapore wasn't that easy coz we have to purchase from an International Website and Shipping usually cost a bomb.

But now I have good news to share and the wait is definitely over, I am just so happy that I have finally have those brushes with me. I must say I have the same sentiments as the rest of the beauty youtubers and bloggers about this brushes. Nothing bad of reviews but of course good review will tell you more.

Got my first Core Collection which is a very essential set of brushes you need, you'll get the foundation brush, buffing brush, contour brush, detailer brush and panoramic brush case. it's definitely worth the money for this set.
I noticed that the foundation brush is really good and less streaking lines and definitely soft bristles its kinda small small for a foundation brush so I ended up using it as a concealer brush and the brush is pointy so makes it easier for those hard to reach areas.


But my favourite is the buffing brush (the biggest brush) coz it gives me an airbrush finish which I really like. The contour brush is such a good brush size that nicely fits for just contouring my cheeks area and the detailer brush was small but definitely useful for those small areas and hard to reach especially around the corner of the eye or around the nose area. The panoramic case is definitely good for travelling and it stands up so organising brush is good.

Its seems that some if the brushes may not necessarily do what it says but you may want to try it for other purposes it works so well for whatever function and I do use the brushes for other purposes with a breeze they are so multi talented brushes hahaha best part washing/cleaning was easy and no fall out.

Overall I'm liking what I get and felt that the quality an price are pretty much good, despite the function of the brush may not work accordingly.

Kudos to Sam Chapman! for creating such high quality brushes!

Do check out http://www.summerinlove.net/ to order your brushes for SGD32.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

  1. where did you get the brushes from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      do check out www.summerinlove.net to purchase it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comment

Popular Posts