Unboxing: BellaBox.sg (April Box)

I have joined the bandwagon and do the monthly subscription of beauty product to be delivered to my door step. Infact I am very excited about signing up and anticipating the product to arrives every month. Yes I am that happy :)

Before I go on talking about Bellabox.sg, let me just say that currently there is alot few companies in the market right now in Singapore are making appearances and it seems like a new trend for such services. Infact before I decide which company to sign up with it wasn't easy at all are offering a wide range of product with different types of subscription fees good deals if you pre-paid your subscription. In case you are reading this blog from another country, this trend started in US with the Birch Box but Singapore have it's own Bellabox.sg
Love the Packaging of Bella Box
Information card of the Product and Beauty Tips!
Description of Product and Price List of actual size product
Seriously I love their packaging.
With the first box that I received a few days ago, I am really happy with paying $15 monthly subscription each month and I am getting about 4-5 sample products from very established brand or even those cult brands. If you like the product you sampled you definitely can get a full size at from their website.
Here are the products I received!
Laura Mercier: Tinted Moisturizer and Foundation Primer
Moa Body Balm, Made with Natural Ingredient 
Lemongrass House: Lavender Shower Gel
Kinoshimitsu BB Drink
Enavose Quench Mask, 100% Organic Ingredient

I did this video coz I realized it was much easier to do the review and talk about the product I get in the April's BellaBox.

Do comment below or on my youtube video is you have any enquiries and want to find more about Bellabox.sg I will be more than happy with it.

So have a good!

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts