Unboxing: BellaBox.sg (May Box)

It's the time of the month again, BellaBox delivered my May Box, Sorry for not doing a video coz I am really tied up for this month but I hope this blog entry will do good. Well for May box it comes in a bag instead.


Loving what I got for the month of May, noticed good product samples again this time around and there is some product that I am gonna raved about. So do read up till the end.

Here comes the goodies that I received in bag, some of items I actually have tried them and some my sister tried it, those that we've tried I will give some reviews.
The usual list of items and descriptions. 5 product this time around.
Enavose Youth Guard Cream

This Evanose Cream have been absolutely good for my skin, it smoothes out the skin and makes it more supple, I am very much surprise and excited about the product. Unlike the usual moisturiser cream that I used before, it always makes my skin grease but with this product it doesn't even after applying the cream my skin feel dehydrated and smooth. But looking at the retail price is a wooping $99.50 at Tangs Vivocity and Suntec , I might consider this as an investment...... hmmmm

In the April's Bellabox I also received this Enavose Black Tea Quench Mask, 
The Mask works very well in making the skin more healthier and dewy with feeling to tight on the skin.
The brand Enavose is starting to grow on me, it's a plus point when the products are made with 100% Organic ingredients. So far I have been using both product about 2-3 week now and I see improvement, it may not be drastic but there is definitely changes the skin.

So back to our next Bellabox product for may,
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsule
Am sure many of you have seen this before and this will cost you a bomb but if you are too enthusiastic you might wanna to try this. Heard alot of great review on this product but it will cost alot actually size retails at $134 at the Elizabeth Arden Counter.

Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Shampoo & Conditioner
This shampoo smell absolutely good and I tried once and it made my hair shinny and soft but it was too soft for my liking, my hair is already straight, no volume and limppy. So currently my hair is very healthy I sometimes thinks it's too healthy. I can wash my hair with this product without washing it again the next few days. (Usually in Singapore the humid weather makes your hair oily and dirty) so for those who is looking for softer smoother hair this is great product to try and wont burst your pocket.
Madadamia Healing Oil Treatment for Hair
This product I got my sister to try it she likes this product alot, coz her hair is perm and colored so there is alot of dryness to her hair but with the this oil treatment it helps alot on her split ends and dryness. leaving the hair smooth and shinny.

And lastly is this product from Sally Hansen Hard as Nails,
This is a full size bottle that you may get at the retail store.
Honestly speaking I have not try this product yet but I think this product might help me with my "Always-chipped-off" nails which I hate most. So hopefully this product works if it does I might just review it.

So hope this entry have helped you on some of the product info. As usual if you have any question to ask just leave a comment down below.

Thank You so much for reading my beauty blog.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts