New Phase in life.....

So I have been giving myself some break in between to relax and to handle stress better each day. Being a woman is never easy let alone to juggle everything from A-Z is another level of stress. So I have to give myself that break every time I can.

At this very moment I am just grateful for being healthy and able to start each day by working very hard for my family. Feels great even thou at times I have a lot to do and juggle with I am just happy that I manage to do a lot.

Last weekend I went to the Marriage Course, this course is slightly different if you are single and unmarried before, this is for those "2nd timer".  Honestly this is also my first 1 time.... cut the story short I really enjoy going to this course and it's very enlightening it didn't felt awkawrd nor nervous at all. It didn't have to teach me but it reminded me of the things that I totally forgot like about being patience, being a listener and dealing with myself first before any situation. Things that you may forget I am very happy that the speakers too are good at speaking about being in matrimony best part when the Uztaz talked about marriage being a sacred and it's a huge ibadah from Allah, masyallah..... feels even better when it's held in the mosque.
Me with very minimal makeup or almost non-existent except for that brows (My brows are not in good shape). Kinda miss not being at the mosque.

I also purchase a new book, I know I should be more eco friendly but holding a book itself is better, been trying to make time every night to read this and practicing it is also another habit that needs to be develop. yes The Magic, I just started to realized this book is becoming such a viral, great to know others are reading too. Hi-5! 
This book is good, it makes us realized how much we are in better situation and we should always be grateful and give gratitude towards others. I suggest you read it coz I am also still half way through it. One of many reasons why I choose to read such books are also wanting to be surrounded with positive minded people too. I have been telling friends and enemy to go read it. Well you should too....

Never underestimate the power of the universe. I can't be a good reviewer for this book right now since I am still half way through it. so do grab it to find out more. You'll be amazed, I'm not kidding.

One of the person that I am so grateful to have found is this dude, meeting him is definitely was a surprise which I didn't thought we even made it this far but we made many people wrong. we need each other as a companion in life but never to leverage each other or for any particular reason except for love.
Thank You Thank You Thank You for letting me have him.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts