Pre-Wedding Video & Photoshoot

Here comes the favourite and fun part of this whole process, "keeping that moment alive". A few nights ago was actually fun, we had a meeting with the wedding planner aka our good friend Mahadi. Next items on the To-Do-List is our pre-wedding video. We are planning on the story board but what we came out was too short so we had to brainstorm some ideas.

So to get the ball running we had to figure out what we want to do for the whole video. So Mahadi was so interested in finding out how we meet each other to start creating ideas for the video. We ended up with a story telling session which was damn funny. I think we created our own world back then, it was like "You and Me against the world" hahaha but soon after we realized that is not always the case but we do have our own world sometimes. ahhhhh wonderful memories, still fresh in my mind even thou it was 3 years ago. Will blog about it soon enough.
At the Wedding Planner's Office.
So obviuosly we had to check out some pre-wedding videos on Youtube to give us some ideas. I think Mahadi have a bunch of ideas and he is visualizing it. I am so freaking sure he will do a great job for us. First few scene will definitely be at our favourite place which we seldom go to. Anyway will keep the details under wraps till we finalize the whole video.

Not sure if some of you might saw this from Grandeur Fai's FB but here are the sneak peak of the pre-wedding photos.
Love the picture the most!

So yar we are busy with preparation and juggling Pikachu at the same time is no joke. But sometimes I ask myself where did I manage to have that much of energy.

Noticed that many wedding post on the blog recently coz I really want to keep all this as memories so one fine day I am able to read all of this just to remind myself on this journey I take.

Thanks to my twitter babes who are always encouraging me on my blog you guys are the one that inspired me to keep blogging. *Big Hugs!

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts