Unboxing: June BellaBox.sg

How can I not love what I get in my Bellabox every month? coz it's just gets better and better each time. This month box is my favorite so far. Shall not ramble too much and go straight to the point, let's check out what I've got for this month BellaBox.



One of the reason they make you shop more and glad they put the additional info on the product.
Lancome Blanc Exper Derm-Crystal (New) looking forward to try it, supposedly it makes your skin translucent, luminous and brighter. As for the Genifique which many have been raving about it supposedly takes only 7days to see results on your face. Woah.... this 2 product are my favorite in this month box.
kiehl's Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner (Alcohol Free), made with marigold flowers smells it help to soothe all problem area and improve the skin. The smell of the product so smells like those Chrysanthemum Tea Drink with a refreshing smell.
Biotherm - Lait Corporel Body Moisturizer & White D-Tox BB Cream. Another product that I look forward to trying! I know Biotherm Body Moisturizer is good so we'll see how it goes.
A New product from Shu Uemura Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil it's supposedly has "zero oil sensation" , removes clogged pores leaving skin's natural moisture on your skin.
Kiehl's midnight Recovery Concentrate, 99,8% made with natural derived botanical elixir, woah! Sounds so luxury. This product is supposedly repair the skin at night making the skin look healthier and younger looking skin.
This product don't need introduction this perfume used to be my favorite too! Ralph Lauren Romance does smell romantic. *hint hint

All the product that I got in this month box are product which I have not tried but heard of their faves, so in the next couple of weeks I am definitely looking forward to trying out the product, I must thank people at BellaBox for carefully looking through the product selection for my box.

If you are still not sure what BellaBox is all about do click here to find out more!

Will ramble on a product review in my next entry do keep a look out. If you happen to bump into my blog don't forget to subscribe to get instant updates or follow me on twitter and instagram!

Hugs,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts