Urban Decay: Build You Own Palette

Box packaging, simply love the design. Love the edgy-ness.
Sadly I don't really have the time to go back to doing videos on youtube, terribly sorry about it, will try to squeeze sometimes to do just that. Also I want to give a shout out to my readers for always coming back to read my blog here and reading http://www.lifeissuperb.net/ and thank you following me on twitter and instagram! xoxo. I know my humble blog isn't everything yet but will work towards that.

Not sure if you noticed this but I am a huge fan of Urban Decay eyeshadows if not let me tell you I truly love love their eyeshadows so much and sometimes I think I have too much of it and it's becoming sinful. hahaha.


It's a metal palette casing, very sturdy. Same type of palette with the NAKED2
Anyway a few months back I was watching Kandee Johnson's youtube video about the Customize Eyeshadow Palette and obviously told myself "Hey, customize?? Which means I choose what colour I want?!" and when Sephora SG announced it, I went down straight to Sephora ION (My favourite outlet) to get them. Sadly I was there in the evening and most of the colors which I don't have were out of stocks. But the palette comes with 1 eye-shadow colors "Walk of Shame" and I purchase 1 eye-shadow pot "Shattered (green)" I am really amazed with their new formulation the eye-shadows are so pigmented and I enjoyed swatching the colors at the store the texture is powdery-creamy like feeling, if you catch my drift.


The palette is a Limited Edition (the beauty advisor told me there is only 500 available in SG), it comes with a eyeshadow brush and include 1 eyeshadow color "Walk of Shame" 
UD: Walk of Shame is 15g. Definitely a good highlight color.
UD: Stattered has very pigmented! It has green undertone and it's shimmer great for night wear.
Lets check out how pigmented the colors are...... Amazing I tell you! love at first swatch. The new formulation for their eye shadows are really great the color paid of really well. I did some swatches at Sephora believe me the colors are outstanding.



Currently theses are 2 colours I have for this palette as for the rest I still have the naturals and subtle colours from NAKED2 and Book of Shadows. I really hope to get the rest of the colors soon when they come back in stores. Looking forward to those red colors eye-shadows too.

The palette inclusive of "Walk of Shame" cost $30 only but the pot of eye shadow is $30 for each color, so considering it's a good deal if you buy the palette but it's pretty hefty for 1 eye shadow each. But the amount of sys-shadow you get in the pot is definitely more than their other ready made palette.

It's worth your time going down to Sephora to let the swatches speaks to you.
The back packaging of the palette
Back packaging of the box, it shows you how easy it is to depot the eye-shadow out.
Hope you find this informative, even thou if the palette is sold out you can still purchase the eyeshadow in pots and maybe depot them out later. And I will definitely update you when I get hold of the other colours soon.

Thank you for reading.

xoxo,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts