Let's BAG iT UP Collection by Summer InLove

This time round I shall not bore you with my wedding updates instead I have some interesting updates on what is hot and happening... errr maybe not hot but definitely happening.

One of the most happening stuffs that is going on right about now is Summer InLove Website have you recently visit us or maybe you didnt notice that we have revamp the website and making is easier for you to browse and placing your order. If you notice it is easier to navigate too! Yeay! Self-Design I know still look amateur but hey I did it la.

Recently we did some slightly change our direction towards a specific products and making the collection even more extensive this time around. Yes we have been experimenting and we realized that sharing different types of product/brands helps other ladies out there with different needs! hehehe I consider a makeup, bags & accessories are a NEED. Like we have been selling Real Techniques and Eco Tools Makeup brushes and the response was totally SuperB and at the same time linking http://www.lovesandbeautyblog.blogspot.sg/ with my reviews have help some of those ladies and I was told to keep updating my beauty blog too! This have definitely motivated me to do even better.

Going back to Summer InLove I also have develop another kind of habits, hahaha sharing a some collection of bags! and recently I have been working with a bunch of nice peeps with the upcoming collection. Let's BAG iT UP Collection! Simply awesome! We have them in-stocks just in time for the festive season. Really excited to do even more collection of bags...... Simply can't wait. Oh boy talking about it makes me excited.

So do  check out the latest collection over at Summer InLove!

I do have more updates coming up! Do hold on for the next updates.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts