My Ramadhan 2012

Been enjoying the fasting month, simply because this month family bonding are just extra special, I feel blessed right now and grateful for whatever the BIG man up there has given me. As for other matter, life goes on and I'm still running the business. As usual Ume’s Delights and Summer InLove are picking up, so I am taking extra careful when juggling everything during this Ramadhan but so far it has been smooth sailing.

Talking about business, I have learnt a great deal this year and take everything into a process of learning each time I hit a bumpy road. When I went to start the business I told myself that I need preserve all the way through it and never give up even thou it feels like it. You see I was born in a family that does business even before I exist my family have been running business and I grew up watching my grandparents and my own parents run business and I am starting to believe I was born for this. Insyallah.

Going back on history I used to help out mum business even thou I don’t even understand anything about business. I remember walking up early to follow mum go to pasar but since I too sleepy mum always let me sleep in the chartered taxi every morning, on weekends I would help take orders at her stall and even serve food on tables. Back then I hated it coz I always miss out the fun stuffs that other kids were doing at my age. This eventually go on almost forever, mum have been venturing into different kind of business and somehow I am always in it. But glad I get all this first hand experience.
Going back to current situation it have somehow taught me some business sense and a very important key is to have a lot of guts and take risks, not many are willing to take this coz they are just too afraid but for me is something that I welcome. Well I be honest not every business plan I had work out always goes as planned, well maybe 1 or 2 but for sure I run the business with alot of integrity and honesty. If you noticed I am always doing something or selling something that others are not doing, well some works well till now and some need a little more tweaking I supposed.

Also having to partner other business partner have been such a joy, behind the curtains Ume's Delights and Summer InLove have been working with so much people to make it works this is also to support those budding entrepreneurs. We always want to play this business game fair and square. I always remember what mum like to say "Kita buat business bagus, kita pun nak kene kasi orang lain jalan jugak" (translation: if you are going business, you sometimes have to give way to others) reason is simply law of attraction and Karma. If you do good you'll get good if you don't then you know the answer. And we believe that encouraging and supporting others will be good, in during time in need. But yes not everyone will be good to us but at least we do the good part first and take the initiative.

So simple things like this is what I have been keeping in mine when doing my business, even thou is not a big business but still having certain policy in place those make the business easy and enjoyable. Working with others too have been such a pleasure.

So till the next entry about my Ramadhan 2012.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts