Review: Bare Minerals Starter Kit by Bare Escentuals

Been wanting to blog about this product for the longest time and after much consideration about this product and testing the product for a couple of week I am now convinced that it is god to share. My quest to find that product that to give me the natural flawless have came to me in this box!
You are right, it's Bare Mineral by Bare Escentuals! This was a good investment with good results. Got mine from Sephora ION with a very helpful beauty advisor Farah (I hope I got her name right) anyway she does help out alot in picking up the right color and the right product that I need for my skin tone.

By the way Bare Minerals Foundation are made with natural ingredients with no harsh chemical

Prime Time Foundation Primer: Its just a small sample size that you get in the kit. It's a foundation primer with a clear gel texture which absorb quickly into the skin. You will need to apply this quickly all over your face coz it absorb so quickly. It does help to smooth out the skin and ensure the foundation stays. I have noticed that my skin visibly less oily and make up do stay through out the day. 


Next items you get are 3 great brushes you get in the kit, individually the brushes are pretty expensive but when you get in the kit was such an added bonus, Full Flawless Brush which I used for the Foundation it's has this dome shape to it and it is recommended to use this brush with the Bare Mineral Foundation it goes on very well, you will also get a Flawless Face Brush which is good for the contouring and highlighting brush and the last brush in this kit you also get Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush which is very dense and brush bristles are tight. All the brushes bristle are good for mineral products.

The Warmth All-Over Face Color: this is another amazing product. By the way I must say this, the moment you apply the product to your face it actually gives you more contour face instantly, as you know when you put on foundation the overall face can look very dull so the warmth actually give you the natural effect of it. In an instant you can see your face being contoured without putting non too much. Best part even after oxidization the product will never make you look dark unlike some bronzer making your face look too tan. Love this product!

In the beginning stage when I started using the Mineral Veil I could see any results or wonder how it works but I did manage to watch a video cd which comes with the kit that explains how the Mineral Veil purpose and how you use it and realized that it gives me like a natural glow to the skin.

Lastly the most important part of the kit, is the Matte Foundation with spf 15, this is how making your face look au naturel without have to look cakey. Ever since I used the foundation I have seen good things with it. My face don't get oily infact it stays matte longer than usual, it also don't feel heavy like as if you need to pile tons of foundation, it's light weight and usually there is not touching up needed. And so far this product did not give me any breakouts at all. I think it is also because of the natural ingredients that it has, there is only 5 ingredients in this product such as 5 natural ingredients Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide. This is the plus point about this product. Since I am such an avid fan of natural product I find it safe to use.


Many people have the misconception that Bare Minerals are powder type of product but do you know it's actually a cream base make up it has been formulated so well that it look like powder so this product will actually blend well into your skin tone and you don't have to worry about have those foundation lines at your jaw.

I would say this product is definitely good overall I have been using for about 1 month and I still have alot of product left which means my next re-purchase would be in another 2 months time I suppose. It worth giving it shot for this product.

Bare Minerals Customized Starter Kit (Medium - Beige) - $105 @ Sephora ION. It consist of the following product:
  • Matte Foundation with spf 15
  • Prime Time Foundation Primer
  • Wramth - All-over face color
  • Mineral Veil - Face highlight
  • 3 brushes, Full Flawless Face, Flawless Face, Mac Coverage Concealer
Rating:
5 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts