Ume's Delights is Back!

Early this year I talked to mum telling her that I might not want to do Ume's Delights as I will be too busy with so much going on since the wedding will be right after Raya and we wont want to be too congested.

But every time the topic about Ume's Delights came there is always some weird ideas that wants to come out and some how I keep wanting to do it instead of giving it a rest this year. Mum even said she'll do it on her own but I know I can't leave everything to her coz eventually she will come to me for help. So after so much ding ding dong I decided why not squeeze a little more time since the past couple of month we have been swamp with phone calls, sms and email about the kek lapis for this year.

Infact we have been receiving so much request that made me realized that I should be doing this again. In fact even corporate company are approaching us with their company's goodies bags and corporate gift. We are so delighted to received such overwhelming business opportunity this year. Even our customer from last year have been waiting so long to order again. Receiving tons of SMSes and emails with their compliments and orders.

I can't really thank Allah for giving us more rezeki this year again, we definitely see a better perspective on Ume's Delights I have a feeling it will never be this 1 time off thing anymore. And we want to say a huge "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU" to all our customer who have been supporting us and always know where to find us and spreading the words about us.

May all bless you with many many more blessing.

So I guess as for me it truly a blessing in disguise and also who know this is my rezeki here before the wedding maybe I will be blessed by doing this.

So in case you need to find out more about Ume's Delights please check out our website at http://www.umedelights.blogspot.com/ and place your orders there.


Thank You so much from the bottom off our delighted hearts.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts