Cinta Purba Coming Soon

ooh hello readers, I know it's been awhile since the last update in Ramadhan. Yes we have entered Syawal and I think this is one of the best Ramadhan so far. As for Syawal my family celebrated it in moderation and we did some visiting on Monday to pay our respect to the elders and today I am back to work. How I drag being here..... oh well.

Looking at the calendar it marks exactly 1 month before the party wedding, truth is we are currently swamped with alot of things to be done especially we are both stuck with so much work. We also will be heading up to KL in next 2 weeks to collect our Nikah outfit (with much anticipation!), collect the bridemaid outfit as well and settle whatever is required before heading back to SG to settle major stuffs.

Overall I can feel the excitement slowly creeping in but need to make time and space for myself too soon.

One of my bestie is doing the Guest Book for our wedding and yes she is so excited about it. Kiara does takes up scrapbook making and she does passionately putting all her heart and soul to it. Seriously I have not seen another person besides me (hehehe) who can be this passionate about what she does. Not easy I tell you she is a working mum with 2 boys in tow and doing all that is consider alot of dedication. Best part about her she will keep me updated on the progress of her creation and she will take note of the things we are expecting out of it but so far she have been exceeding expectation.

The Guest Book is still not finish yet but she have already sending me the picture of the progress. Infact when I started planning the wedding I have been wanting something like this and as usual I'm always very not ambitious to do my own till I realized that I have way too many stuffs to get done with so I went to Kiara instead. So now I can't wait to see the end result. Oh by the way this guest book will be at the photo booth too during the wedding. And if you are interested to on finding out Kiara's Work do check her website.

Yes this is what they did for us and we didnt expect this at all, so grateful to have bunch of peeps and of course a special thanks to Mahadi who is making this ideas a reality for us. Also they came out with an idea for out centrepiece.

Me and Marion are so happy with all their efforts in doing all this for us. Truly truly happy about it.

The excitement level have went up a notch now..... we are looking forward to to the Wedding next month and also our much needed break in Sydney. Will ramble about it soon.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts