Ramadham Beauty Routine

okay that's it! I couldn't make myself to actually blog about July's Bellabox, major disappointment. When they increase the price from $15 to $19.90 but ended up with so much less for month of july. So I just deleted the draft entry and forget about it. Didn't want to blog something I didn't like.

So let moved on, been away from blogging the past couple of weeks due to Ramadhan and was concentrating on other matters infact, I finally had time to squeeze for another blog entry. Not sure if any beauty blogger does this but I am gonna share with you on some of the extra routine that I do during this Ramadhan.

When we muslim fast, it means no food and water from 5:30am till 7:20pm for 1 whole month and during the day we might be lacking of 1 major item here. WATER! Well we are re framed from doing alot of things but we still need to hydrate ourselves through out the day without consuming water. I don't know about you but I find this routine helps me alot during the day.

During my early morning sahur, I make sure that I take a sachet of A.C.T Body slim which helps to curb hunger better and yet still gives you the adequate nutrients that you need during the day. This product also have been helping me to lose some weight.

To find out more about A.C.T product do email me and I would be glad to channel you to the right person to give the best advice.
So during the day, it's really important that I use body lotion this helps to moisturise the skin so it's not easily dry up. Due to lack of water through out the day, especially when you are working in an air-condition office your skin tends to dry up even faster than usual so what I did I pun on my Rosken Skin Repair for Dry Skin Hydrating Lotion which I have been using for a couple of months, thou the effects are not immediate but at least I know my skin are in good hands. Don't worry this product is certified halal! And it's easily available at Watson's Store, if I am not wrong it cost less than $10.
Another crucial factor is dry chap lips, this can be a horror due to the dryness of my lips, I make sure no lipstick for this month instead I make sure I use my Vanilla Completely Kissable Chap stick which is great it helps to moisturise the lips. I put it on in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. Not forgetting this product is organic! I love organic stuffs! I got it from my beauty supplier but you can google to any organic food online store to get it and it's cheap, i think it's about $5.
By the way the chap sticks comes in various flavour but mine is in Vanilla but honestly it doesn't taste or smell like vanilla. If you can read the label it also says that it is gluten free, made with aloe, shea butter and vitamin E just exactly what we need!

So hope this is informative and can help you keep your simple routine through the day in Ramadhan.

Maybe allah blessed you this month with so much barakha. Amin.

Blog soon.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts