Review: Caudalie Paris Beauty Elixir

What a great Sunday it is? Woke up at 5am and still wide awake, thinking what should I do this morning so I decided to switch on the laptop which was sitting by the window on my work desk and looking at my messy desk that is in dying need of spring cleaning.


So started to tweets on what to do today and as usual went over to youtube for some entertainment and inspiration and realized that Zoella aka Zoella280390 and Louise aka Sprinkleofglitter who cracked me up each time I watch them. Who are they? They a Youtube beauty vlogger. Do watch them!

So moving along now I want to do a review on a product which I was clueless about till my sister introduced to me at Sephora SG, it's a beauty elixir! from Caudalie Paris. Before finally purchasing it, I went on the hunt for reviews and reviews, I went to Sephora to try the product and finally come to a conclusion to purchase a bottle.

So you might be wondering what it does right? Well it's a water mist spray that supposedly set your makeup and to make sure it last the whole day. Remember UB All Nighter Spray? Yeah it works almost the same but I actually use this product underneath my makeup and through out the day I actually spray some on my face to clear any shine and oil. Been using this product for a couple of month and I am already half way thru it.

So far so good the product don't break out my sensitive skin which I have been using on a daily basis. The product does not contain any parabens, free from animal testing and made with natural ingredient. The main ingredient of this product is grape. But just to let you know it is not an organic product but at least they try to use natural ingredient. My big fan of natural product.

The plus point of this product it actually matify the skin and make your face look glowy after spraying it. This elixir have been great to use it also easily absorbed into the skin, infact you can even use on it's own. What it general does to making your skin smooth and gives you the glowing effect. It retails at Sephora for $22 a bottle of 30ml, yes it's kind hefty for us in SG but I think it's worth the try.

 Hope this help you with the curiosity on the product and definitely worth trying it out.

Love,
Aishah

Comments

Popular Posts