For my Fans, yeah right?!

OOh man! didnt know there are certain people who actually read my blog for other purposes but no matter what, it does helped to increase the number of hits on my blog so I guess there is nothing to get upset about. To my stalkers out there thank you for reading my humble blog.

Which means I am way ahead of you and it feels great to be a subject of your conversation with others. I would usually get angry and throw you a bitch fit but you know what I guess I wont go down to your level instead I keep going above you.

You may have a wonderful conversation about me.....

Geezz to think that I am not even a tinch popular or a celebrity people love to talk about me.

Told Marion about it and here is what he have to say. Lol!
Happy Mundane Monday Peeps!

Comments

Popular Posts